A Commitment to Health and Safety
At 650 Fifth Avenue, the health of our community continues to be our top priority. We are committed to protecting the safety of our workplace by implementing a variety of hygiene and cleaning protocols. The well-being of our entire community depends on every individual doing their part.
650 Fifth Guidelines for a Safe and Healthy Workplace
- Although, masks are no longer required by local government authorities, individuals are encouraged to wear masks in common areas of the building should they wish to do so.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located at each lobby elevator bank.
- Restrooms are stocked with antibacterial hand soap and automatically dispensed hand towels.
- High touch areas are cleaned at increased frequency to protect all occupants. These areas include:
- Lobby revolving and swing doors
- Elevator call buttons
- Common area restrooms
- Doorknobs/handles/panic bars in common areas
- Electrostatic spraying is available should the service be requested.
- Maximum levels of air filtration achieved by utilizing a dual filter system comprised of MERV 14 and MERV 8 rated filters.